Dear Followers of Bliss - After a Nice Call to be a guest blogger on my site I realized I made the requirements as little narrow the first time and therefore some of you whom I thought would jump at this likely believed your posts would not fit the parameters. Here is a revised participation process and more detail.
Reasons why you might consider this:
1. I am launching a brand new website in 2 weeks with full power SEO in place. We are anticipating a conservative 700 hits a day for the month of May and your blog and writing would be optimized being part of this.
2. Guest blogging is a lot of fun and a way to reach an audience you may not have currently on your own blog
3. I like your work and want to continue to build our personal and professional links.
TO SUBMIT (Due Friday April 27)
1. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your blog hyperlinked to your URL and your name hyperlinked to the ABOUT page on your blog as well as the title of your piece
2.Please include a photograph (of which you have the rights to use) for the piece.
3. All posts must be 600 words or less and be in the categories of TRAVEL, FOOD, WINE, POETRY/HAIKU, HUMOR, WINE, or PHOTOGRAPHY (in the case of Photography I would like a minimum of 4 photos and a maximum of 7)
4. Please include a short Bio (I mean 2-3 sentences Max) explaining why you are a very cool contributor
5. I will enter your work into my blog queue and return to you the exact date and time your blog will appear on my site so that you may let your readers know when you will appear on The Blissful Adventurer.
6. PLease..PLEASE! Spellcheck and proofread your work as I will not be able to edit in the time allotted
If you have already submitted work or told me you want to do this you may want to follow-up with your post and make sure I have all the above information. I will have to enter 26 posts so it would be a huge help if I can avoid having to do much leg work on individual posts.
Please do respond to me via email to discuss any questions you have and all are welcomed to submit. If we exceed 26 in total I will schedule some days for a morning and afternoon post which is quite often very successful.
Thank you all and I hope to see you here on TBA in May!
Very Kind Regards,